Make a Digital Commute
Telework or telecommuting is an alternative work arrangement for employees to conduct all or some of their duties away from the primary workplace–most commonly, at home. Telework is widely used in both government and private industries, and a properly designed and well managed program can yield tremendous benefits to both employer and employees, including:
- Recruitment and retention
- Increased work quality
- Productivity and cost savings
- Improved morale
- Reduced stress
- More flexible staffing options, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities
- Reduced demand for office space
- Ability to continue operations during emergencies or operational interruptions
The technology available today makes telework simple, secure, and highly cost-effective. Many positions suited to telework only require telephone and email access; your customers will never notice the difference.
Telework is highly customizable; that also means a lot of possibilities to address. If you are considering telework for your staff, Commuter Services of North FL is here to help:
- Assist with “Best Practices” and other research
- Make recommendations as you develop policies and procedures
- Offer training and referrals to make your program a success!
As always, there is no charge for our services. Simply call toll free 1-888-454-RIDE(7433) to arrange a FREE consultation.